Position: Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Communications and Marketing | BioNexus KC
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Compensation Range: $50,000 – $55,000, based on experience
Are you constantly A/B testing your email campaign subject lines? Do you want to be on social media all day and tell your mom you’re working?
Yes? Then keep scrolling.
Digital Health KC seeks a Marketing Coordinator passionate about digital marketing to join our growing team. The position’s primary responsibility will be developing, coordinating, and executing the digital marketing effort to elevate Digital Health KC, its programs, and regional companies and entrepreneurs.
Nature and Scope:
BioNexus KC announced the creation of Digital Health KC in March 2023 to advance the KC region’s digital health cluster. Digital Health KC will create ideal conditions for a vibrant ecosystem, catalyze collaboration, and connect critical elements such as ideas, talent, companies, capital, and customers. Digital Health KC supports healthcare technology entrepreneurs, fosters innovation, strengthens the region’s talent pool, and inspires economic growth.
- Campaign Management: Plan, coordinate, and execute marketing campaigns across various platforms (digital, social media, email, etc.) ensuring alignment with overall marketing strategy and objectives
- Content Creation: Develop compelling content for various channels, including social media, email marketing, website, and more. This involves writing and editing to maintain consistent messaging and quality and using storytelling to enhance marketing strategy
- Social Media: Manage, grow, and optimize our social media presence, including creating a monthly content calendar and timely community engagement on various platforms
- Email marketing: Create newsletters relevant to various audiences, develop and build an email database with a focus on segmentation
- Analytics and Reporting: Monitor and analyze marketing metrics to assess campaign performance and derive insights for continuous improvement
- Website Maintenance: Curate events calendar, maintain digital health company tool, post news and updates
- Event Planning: Plan, coordinate, and assist with meetings and events
- Support: Provide administrative support to the CEO, Director, and others as needed
-Unique professional experience and/or a bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as marketing, communications, journalism, advertising, or related field.
-Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing or communications with some combination of digital and social media marketing, life sciences, or HIT industry experience is a plus
-Excellent writing and editing skills
-Experience creating marketing campaigns, website management, and producing engaging copy and graphics for social media
-Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, navigating simultaneous projects
-Works productivity and efficiently, maintaining a high level of quality
-Excellent organization, planning, and time management skills
-Proficiency in marketing tools Canva, Photoshop, MailChimp, and Jotform
-Experience with WordPress/website maintenance
-Ability and desire to learn and grow professionally
If you’re passionate about marketing and eager to contribute your skills to an exciting Kansas City initiative, APPLY NOW by sharing your cover letter, resume, and work samples with BioNexus KC at firstname.lastname@example.org